I have too many projects going, or at least… too many things I’m trying to do.
- Write books in a ten-volume series
- Get a literary agent
- get a publishing contract
- make enough money selling books to retire from day job, move to someplace inspiring, and spend the rest of my life writing my books
- Get all my other books moved from Ywriter into Scrivener
- Write more books
- get all of my characters along with descriptions listed in Scrivener.
- A nice can of Dr. Pepper, poured over ice in a frosted glass.
- Convert my books into movie scripts, so that they can be multi-million dollar special effects blockbusters with dramatic epic music, explosions, and product placement of Dr. Pepper in various spots, so that maybe Coca-Cola or whoever owns Dr. Pepper will sponsor at least one massive explosion sequence. Or an earthquake or sumpthin’.
If I can get #2 and #3, I’m pretty sure I can get #4, which will allow me time to accomplish #’s 1,5,6 & 7 & 9, which just leaves #8.
FACT OF THE DAY: The Hebrew word for 10 is Eser. The German word for food is Essen. They apparently are not related.